Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hello World

yo. Sup. Okay, let's cut to the chase. I haven't been posting recently because I haven't had the time. There's this whole college thing around me and that, surprisingly, is rather time/commitment/life/blegh consuming. If I happen to not be posting, one might safely assume one of two extreme cases: 1) I am tearing my life to shreds, playing video games at all hours of the day/night, never going to sleep and possibly developing a drug habit. Or 2) I am spending my free time improving myself, going to the gym, going running, actually doing homework that isn't due tomorrow, and getting my mission papers ready. Yes folks, my mission papers. I got them all prepared, and turned in 10 days ago (Sunday before last). I should get my call one week from today (provided you're reading this and it's Wednesday, otherwise just go to next Wednesday). So that's FREAKING EXCITING!!! *ahem*.
To be honest, the biggest reason I'm updating, writing all of this stuff that no one cares to read anyways, is because I have a paper to write, and I am a master procrastinator. Now, I've had my roommate hide my video games, and I ditched my laptop in order to come to the library and use a computer that doesn't have any sort of games on it at all. Of course, then I found some flimsy excuse about how I'm not used to these keyboards, and so the best way to deal with that was to hash out a blag post. (yeayy). This is the result of my 'efforts to get acquainted with my computer'.
Short blurbtastic blurb about my life: I have finals in two count 'em two weeks. Actually, it's more like 10 days. I have the next two days of class, plus the following week, then finals. Of course, some of my finals start before the proclaimed Week O' Pain. Both of my dance classes are testing next week, Swing in my social dance class, and our final dance for my clogging class.
The below, for funs, is the first dance we did (in class we test a skills test, then a short solo, then a dance. This video was the first dance we did, and we are in the process of learning our last one now, which we will test next Thursday).

I know I could have been a lot better, what with energy and high knees and remembering the progression of the steps and such. Don't hate.
Anyways, I should probably get to my essay now. If I do find myself faltering, I'll come right back here, don't you worry :p

1 comment:

  1. I thought your dancing was Amazing! I could have watched you dance all day! Did you have to practice a lot to get that good or does it just come naturally?

    ReplyDelete