Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Long time no see

Back so soon...it must just mean I'm procrastinating. Though I almost have a full page! Only 4 more to go :(
So random information about myself: I've been going to the gym with some of my roommates (mainly Chase, though) for the past two months (on and off). We change up our routine every time, but we keep one thing every time we go: the bench. I think it's my best measure of improvement: When I first went I started off benching something like 85 pounds; as of Tuesday, I benched 135. And not maxing out, either, but I got a full 10 reps in.
So college is awesome: I'm having teacher sanctioned class parties in at least three of my classes: the only thing that's bad about that is that I have to remember to bring stuff in: on Monday I have to bring cups in for my social dance party, and then I'm bringing chips in for my German 101 party (Deutscheparty?)! The following Wednesday is my acting class's party (and did I mention that it's the day I get my mission call? no? well it is. WO0000OO00oo00OO00oOooOOO0t!).
Ummmmm go go gadget gratuitous video:

No comments:

Post a Comment