Tuesday, April 12, 2011

This will be quick

because I still have to finish this paper and not much time to do it in. Okay: random thought of the day: Rebecca Black's initials? RB: Really Bad. Ponder that for a while.
Ummmm I feel like there's some other stuff to say but mainly anyone reading this is going to be disappointed because there's not really any content it's just me warming up my fingers and getting ready to typetypeteyp
on that note, I sure am glad that we have computers. Imagine if our teachers wanted us to print our essays and we had to rent out a time in a legit printing place (like where the Book of Mormon was originally printed) and we had to set every letter by hand. That would get rather annoying. And The computer just told me that they're all shutting down for devotional soon.
Cool. That's way neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment