Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lions, Atlantis, and Zerg, Oh MY!


This is kind of an overlap, but it's a short post anyway. I just felt like putting in a few things I've done this week since I came home. And I was able to fit them all into the Wizard of Oz catchphrase ::D
Thing number 1
Lions. Yeah, I know I already talked about Lion King, but it was amazing. End of story
Thing number 2
Atlantis; Stargate Atlantis, that is. I've been watching it. Only have about a season left.
Thing number 3
The last item of the title, and the subject of the *amazing* video above. Starcraft 2. I have family who loves me; on Thursday my uncle picked me up after he was done with work, brought me home for dinner and to game ::) Actually, the dinner was quite good. Fun fact: Western-Asian fusion=Mexican. We had some kind of chinese beef, which was westernized by the wraps we put it in--add a little lettuce, some tomatoes, and viola! a viola! Just kidding. It was more like a burrito than a big violin.'
Oh, and I had church today. I was debating whether or not to go to the singles' ward, or my grandparents' ward, until I found out that the singles' ward started at 9:00, and my grandparents' ward started at 2:00. Easy decision there, for late sleeper here :)
Also, Kaylee from firefly is in seasons 4 and 5 of Stargate Atlantis. That makes me very happy.
ummmmmm Oh, shout out to BK who starts college tomorrow. Sucks to be him XP
Things
Sauce
ZOMBIES!
Good night.

1 comment: