Monday, September 6, 2010

Run and tell that Home-home-homeboy


So I found out today that Skype is free... "you are so dumb/you are really dumb--for real" I KNOW! Stop yelling at me :(
Anyways you should totally add me so's I can use it sometimes (or however it works)
I'm not going to do a whole rundown of my activities this past week, because the majority of my time was spent talking to people; my FHE sisters, people from summer 186th ward, and others. So on thursday I went to CaryLynn's birthday party. It was totes awesomeness. I met lots of people. Friday saw me on a date with the awesome Dani at Divine Comedy (which was also awesome; they spoofed Harry Potter and Avatar. All amazing). Saturday was TEH F00TB4115 G4M3 (props to anyone who understands that). I have to admit, it was quite hard for me to get into the spirit of things; we were on the east side of the field, which meant that we had the late afternoon sun on us for the first 2 1/2 quarters. Also, UofW was ahead of us for basically the first half, which contributed to my apathetic spirits. However, as the sun set and the Cougars rose, my spirits soared. And ultimately, we reigned victorious. It was teh funsauce. Sunday turned out to be an interesting day, people-wise. I went to church as normal, then after Ward Prayer I just felt like meeting people--so I went and met people, and met people, and met people. I probably met ~50 people that night, starting with those who hung around after ward prayer and then going over to Bowen and making the rounds there. This morning I went over to Fox and did rounds there; I think, out of the girls, I only have about 20 people I don't know yet. Then there's the guys... but I think I should be able to meet my goal of meeting the whole ward by the end of the week. Then, this evening, we had an AWESOME FHE where we had a breakfast picnic outside in our pajamas. It was really fun. Now I'm done. Bonus video.

2 comments:

  1. You forgot to add the best video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU1rmt7-Vos&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just sent karen a letter! i have her address if you would like it. hahah yea for FOX! it's the best hall in Heritage!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete