Friday, July 2, 2010

Lagoon


Today I went to Lagoon! (Lagoon is an amusement park in Farmington Utah). I went with my McQuivey grandparents, Tutu and Grandad, and my cousins Kea and Taylor; they picked me up from the Kellys at about quarter to 10 and we were on our way. Lagoon opens at 11, which is good because it is about an hour away. We got there with good time, getting in right before the park opened. Just as a rundown, Lagoon has a water park with a few slides and a lazy river and stuff, so we went there to set up a kind of base camp first, after which Kea, Taylor, and I went on some roller coasters. I'd write about it, but I think I'll let the pictures tell the story. Unfortunately it's really late so I'm going to go to bed and post them tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment